Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘GetShift Pty. Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to GetShift Pty. Ltd., the owner of the website, whose registered office is 16 617 436 950, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Pre-order Terms and Conditions
In addition, the following terms and conditions are applicable when placing pre-orders through https://timechi.com. These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with TimeChi (“we”, “ us”, “GetShift”or “TimeChi”) for our storage products and other accessories (“Products”). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any TimeChi Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
1. Pre-Order Reservation
When placing a Pre-Order for TimeChi Products, you will may required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. GetShift shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
You acknowledge and agree that GetShift may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, provided that we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. If GetShift is unable to commence shipping the Products on or before the one-year anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order, GetShift shall process a full refund to you. Your placing of a preorder constitutes your express agreement to GetShift of charging the full Price of the Products at such time.
GetShift will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-Order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that we may need to build and use Products for a variety of purposes, such as in-house and third-party testing, evaluation, and display prior to fulfilling Product reservations. Furthermore, we may in our discretion prior to fulfilling Product reservations offer for sale to the public (for instance, by auctioning off) a limited number of Products. Please consult our website or our newsletter for more information about such events.
4. Delivery Schedule
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and GetShift does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, GetShift is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you periodical updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 6 below.
The purchase price (“Price”) does not include taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility. If the Price drops after you have pre-ordered, we will refund you the difference. If the Price goes up, your order is secure at the low Price. The Pre-Order Price is valid from the moment you place the Pre-Order right up to 10 days after you receive the item. To claim a refund for the difference, email us at [email protected].
You or GetShift may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so prior to our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If GetShift cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the purchase Price without interest (and you will not pay any processing fee).
7. Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances will GetShift be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event GetShift is held liable for any damages arising out or related to this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
8. Terms and Conditions of Sale
The purchase of the Products is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by GetShift, including in respect of any software included in the Products or intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. The current Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found in the footer of the checkout page and are subject to change without notice. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these terms and conditions and the refund policy.
9. Age and Residency
You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old, have a legal right in your country of residence to pre-order your TimeChi and will take delivery of your Product in your resident country. You acknowledge and agree that GetShift will initially focus its service efforts on certain geographical areas, and may expand to other areas as the company grows.